When to get abortion pills in Fujairah, some mothers face problems regarding pregnancy complications. Because sometimes these pills very helpful according to the conditions of women. We are talking about risky pregnancy or pathological pregnancy.
What is a high-risk pregnancy?
Before get abortion pills in Fujairah, It is defined by the occurrence of risk to the child, fetus or mother. It can be a threat of childbirth, miscarriage, growth retardation or damage to the baby, bleeding for the mother. In Fujairah, about 20% of pregnant women are affected by high-risk pregnancies. In this case, it needs to be taken care of in a specific way. Let’s see together that this file is complete, what will be the result and what will be the result.
Extreme pregnancies require special attention:
A large number of pathological pregnancies require additional care. Some things are detected before conception, others happen during pregnancy, we usually know the difference:
- early pregnancy (before the age of 15) or early pregnancy (after the age of 38);
- multiple pregnancies;
- the fact of having a caesarean section during the previous birth;
- having attained maturity for one of his children;
- have a history of bleeding, pre-eclampsia or uterine damage…
- maternal diseases (cytomegalovirus, toxoplasmosis, rubella, etc.);
- genetic diseases;
- chronic diseases (such as high blood pressure, diabetes, epilepsy, etc.);
- drug addiction or alcoholism.
Some things that happen during pregnancy and can cause premature birth:
- nature of premature contracts;
- premature opening of the cervix;
- mother with gestational diabetes;
- excess or decrease in fertility.
Things get worse that threaten to happen:
Some dangerous habits, such as smoking or drinking alcohol, have always existed. Other current factors, on the other hand, help to change the number of pathological pregnancies.
Women are getting pregnant with their first child later and later, especially because of the longer period of study. In our country, we often enjoy life as a married couple before embarking on a big family trip. However, we now know that the risk of developing an anomaly increases significantly with age, as does pre-eclampsia and gestational diabetes. The number of births by birth (PMA) is constantly increasing. However, this medical intervention leads to an increase in multiple pregnancies which, of course, carries more risks. Finally, one of the scourges of our time, obesity, also represents a threat to fertility.
What are the complications of extreme pregnancy?
Pre -eclampsia is a pathology which is manifested by the elevation of blood pressure and a significant presence of protein in the urine. This disease can lead to the death of the mother or the fetus, or even both. Some pregnant women develop gestational diabetes. It usually occurs at the end of the second trimester and disappears after childbirth in most cases. Threat of preterm labor (or MAP) is a complication of pregnancy defined by the risk of giving birth before 37 weeks of amenorrhea. Childbirth is considered full term if it occurs between the 37th and 41st week after the last menstrual period.
If you experience these symptoms, contact your doctor immediately:
- premature ejaculation is painful and painful;
- bleeding or vaginal discharge;
- headache, dizziness and palpitations;
- swollen hands, feet and face.
How do you know if you are pregnant?
A miscarriage is a spontaneous termination of pregnancy during the first 5 months. Beyond this date, the fetus is viable, we then speak of premature delivery. It is designated early if it takes place during the first 14 weeks of amenorrhea, late if it takes place between 14 and 22 SA. This event can be isolated or repetitive.
Symptoms Of Pregnancy:
As soon as you notice blood loss during pregnancy, you should discuss it with your doctor. He will be able to determine the cause through other tests such as blood tests, ultrasound or urine tests.
Some Signs Are Recognizable And Significant:
- vaginal bleeding, heavy or not, red or brown in color;
- expelling small brownish flesh from the scrotum or contractions;
- severe or minor pain in the back or abdomen,
- sometimes accompanied by pelvic cramps similar to those felt during menstruation.
In the case of a confirmed miscarriage, expulsion of the fetus and placenta may not be sufficient. At this point, your doctor may suggest that you wait until it goes away on your own. It may take a few days to two weeks and you may experience pain when the egg is released. Another option is to prescribe medicine, which will save you from doing medical procedures. However, if you are affected by heavy bleeding, you should seek medical attention immediately.