In the gym, people sweat and lift weights, then they feel that this will strengthen the body and give strength to the body. But this purpose can also be accomplished through yoga. There are many such yoga asanas, through which strength can be increased along with strengthening the body. By doing yoga, we can make our body strong and increase its power even without sweating. Yoga harmonizes the soul, mind, and body, yoga brings unity in all three, and it makes us healthy both mentally and physically. live. By doing this the power of the body increases. The body becomes flexible. 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, About 10 yoga practices, which give strength and strength to our body.
There are many benefits of doing yoga, adopting it into a routine
Yoga stretches the muscles of the body. Due to this, not only does the body become flexible, but due to the stretching of the body, the working capacity of the body increases. Due to this, there is never any problem in bending, sitting, walking, etc. By doing yoga regularly, the body gets strength and energy. If you do yoga for a day or two, then stop doing yoga and then start it after a few days, then your body will not get the benefit of it. By doing yoga regularly, our body also gets rid of many diseases. Digestive power is strong. Learn one by one about 10 Yoga Asanas from which you can get power.
1. Uttanpadasana gives strength to the body
Experts say that this asana gives strength to the body. With this, belly fat is reduced. If your stomach has gone out, then you can reduce it with this yoga practice. Our body feels sluggish due to stomach discharge. Therefore, it is very important to go inside the stomach to stay fit. That’s why we should do Uttanpadasana.
Method of doing Uttanpadasana
- First of all, lie down on the ground and keep the distance between the feet and spread it
- keep hands close to the body
- While inhaling, keep the leg straight and raise it at 30 degrees
- Now exhale slowly in this posture and take a breath slowly
- While exhaling, move the leg down, during this time leave the body loose.
- do this four to five times
2. Kapalbhati strengthens the body from inside
Kapalbhati yoga is necessary to make the body strong and energetic. Kapal means mind and Bhati means cleanliness. Our mind remains clean with Kapal Bhati. Because of this our body always feels healthy. This improves blood circulation. It does not cause respiratory disease. The stomach that came out of it goes inside.
How to do Kapalibhati
- First of all, sit down on your back, during this you have to keep the spine straight.
- Make Chitta mudra with both hands and place it on both your knees
- In this posture, there is no exhalation of breath through the nose, there is a rapid exhalation (it can be called rapid exhalation).
- While doing this asana, many people give a blow to the chest while exhaling, but do not give a blow to the chest.
- Shoulder and chest should not move in Kapalbhati, stomach will just move in and out
- Keep doing this continuously for a few minutes, it should be done for seven to 10 minutes.
3. Anulom Vilom Pranayama strengthens the lungs
Experts say that doing Anulom Vilom Pranayama strengthens the lungs. Immunity increases so that you do not get sick due to changing weather. This reduces weight. The digestive system becomes strong. The tension goes away. Due to all these things, our body gets the power to do any work.
Method of doing Anulom Antonym:
- sit down first
- Breathe in through the left nostril and exhale through the right
- Will hold my breath inside for a while
- If we are breathing through the left nostril for 10 seconds, then we will keep the breath in for four seconds, and exhale in 12 to 14 seconds.
- In this way, it is also to be done with the right hole.
- If you do this with just one hole, it will be a complete cycle.
4. By doing Chakrasana, the bones of the body become strong
Experts say that doing Chakrasana makes the bones strong and flexible. By doing this asana, the body gets energy. Due to this, there is no problem of pain in the shoulder, spine, waist, or back. Eyesight is also good by doing this asana. By doing this asana, the body becomes fit. The back muscles become strong.
Method of asana
- Before doing the asana, warm up the body and lie down.
- Now bend the knee and place the sole of the foot on the ground
- During this, the heels should be close to the buttocks.
- Place both the hands behind the shoulders upside down, the hands are to be kept in such a way that they are above the elbow and knee
- Now lift the stomach and chest upwards, and move the head towards the waist.
- The body has to be kept loose at the time of finishing this asana.
5. Doing Trikonasana strengthens bones and muscles
Yoga instructors say that by doing this asana, muscles and bones become strong. It makes the movement of body parts flexible. Back pain ends with this asana. Shoulders, and knees strengthen various joints of the body. Reduces stiffness of the body. It also strengthens the reproductive system.
Method of doing this asana:
- Stand with feet together
- After this make a gap between the feet
- extend arms to shoulders
- While inhaling slowly, move your right hand over the head, during which the arm will touch the ear.
- During this, do not bend the knee and tilt your body to the left.
- don’t let your hands go out of your ears
- In this posture, keep the right-hand parallel to the ground and the left-hand parallel to the left foot.
- breathe in and out slowly
- Now come back to the first position and repeat this action from the other side
6. Stay healthy by doing Gomukhasana
Experts say that the body remains healthy by doing Gomukhasana. Immunity increases. This strengthens the muscles of the back and arms. Removes the problem of stiffness, neck, and back pain, etc.
Method of doing Gomukhasana
- Sit with both legs extended in front
- Bend the right leg and place the left foot and bend the left leg and place the right foot
- Take the right hand up and fold it towards the back and fold the left hand from the bottom to the back and hold the right hand with the left hand
- During this, the neck and waist should remain straight.
- After staying in this position for a minute, do the asana from the other side.
7. Blood circulation remains fine by doing Gorakshasana.
Experts say that by doing this asana, the blood circulation of the body remains good. By doing the asana, the mind remains calm. Removes stress. Makes the body strong.
Method of cow protection
- Sit down first
- Next, join the heels and toes
- Sit on the heels of the feet by keeping the suture pulse
- Sit in the posture of knowledge with the hand above the knee
- Now stay in this posture for sometime
- Also read: To stay fit and healthy at every age, do these 11 yoga asanas daily, learn from experts how to do it
8. By doing Bhramari Pranayama, stomach problems are removed.
Yoga instructors say that this yoga practice removes stomach-related problems. The mind concentrates. The body gets energy. This asana is very beneficial for heart patients.
Method of doing Bhramari Pranayama
- Sit down first
- Keep hands on knees, keep back straight
- Now put the index finger in the ear
- Now exhale slowly through the nose and chant Om
- Repeat this pranayama four to five times
9. Weight loss by doing ejaculation
By doing this asana, the weight is reduced. Stomach-related problems are removed. By doing this asana, energy comes inside you.
Method of doing this asana
- sit in a cork seat
- After this put the hand on the knee
- Keep the difference in feet of one and a half feet
- While breathing in, keep the right knee near the left paw and bend the left knee to the right.
- Now turn the neck from left to back and look back
- Stay in this position for some time, then while exhaling, come back to the same position.
- This is an action now do it from the other side
10. Doing Yoga Mudrasana strengthens the body
Yoga instructors tell that by doing this asana the mind becomes concentrated. It is very important to concentrate on the mind to strengthen the body.
Method of doing this asana
- sit down first
- Lift the left leg and place it on the right thigh, during which make sure that the heel of the left foot is below the navel.
- Similarly, keep the right foot on the left thigh.
- take both hands backward and hold
- After that, while exhaling, bend forward
- put the nose on the ground
- This will be a complete action, repeat it
- The advice of a yoga instructor is necessary before doing these asanas.
Before doing these asanas, do these asanas after consulting a yoga instructor. Because not every yoga posture is suitable for everybody. Many people may also get sick, so it is better to do these asanas under the guidance of a yoga instructor so that if you are doing wrong then you can correct it. At the same time, stop doing the asanas which are forbidden for your body.